Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
A solid silver ring sand cast in house.
The Slab ring was inspired by ancient Roman bronze rings that featured an irregular band and a flat top design.
I have always loved looking back at how ancient civilisations chose to design and style their jewellery. As I began playing about with creating a wax design this piece came to life.
This ring is the perfect size and design to be a pinkie ring but looks great on any finger.
- The piece is made using recycled 925 sterling silver
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- This piece weighs approx 6g
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery