Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The Sarsen earrings took their name from the sarsen stone used in the creation of Stonehenge.
The face of the earring features lines and dots representing the ripples and peaks of the stones surface.
Sandcast from a wax mould they shine beautifully while keeping a strong sandcast texture in places to give a ‘stone’ like appearance.
- 925 recycled sterling silver earrings with 925 silver earring post
- Length 4.5cm and weight 11 grams each (approximate)
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery