This inimitable piece is truly something to admire. A fine pendant bearing the image of Anubis, the Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife, the patron saint of the lost souls and the helpless.
It was known in ancient Egypt that Anubis was responsible for looking over you and many would keep a symbol of Anubis with them to guide them through life. With this fine silver pendant, you can do the same.
- The piece is made using a 999 fine silver coin
- The piece is accompanied with a 925 silver chain available in your choice of 16, 18 or 20 inches in length
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery