This inimitable piece is truly something to admire.
A fine silver ring bearing the image of Anubis, the Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife, the patron saint of the lost souls and the helpless.
It was known in ancient Egypt that Anubis was responsible for looking over you and many would keep a symbol of Anubis with them to guide them through life. With this beautiful silver piece, you can do the same.
- This piece is handcrafted with 999 fine silver set onto a 925 sterling silver wire band
- All of our pieces are handmade to measure so please confirm your ring size at checkout
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery