Tutu Dream Ring
The Tutu dream ring is part of our new Dream collection. These pieces are organic shapes that are designed to emulate the fluidity of slumber. Each pure silver open ring is inspired by deities of ancient civilisations.
Tutu was the ancient Egyptian god of dreams, originally he was referred to as the slayer of demons and protector of tombs, later he was said to guard the sleeping from danger and bad dreams. He was worshipped to provide longer life, defence from demons and protection in the afterlife.
This collection is beautifully simple, striking and can be stacked with our coin ring collections. Each piece is open backed which allows for a better fit on the finger.
- This piece is handcrafted with 999 fine silver.
- All of our pieces are handmade to measure so please confirm your ring size at checkout.
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials.
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver.
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery.