The Pharaoh Ring
This fine silver ring features the image of the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
"King Tut" or often referred to as the "Boy King" took over ancient Egypt when he was very young after the passing of his father.
Hinting towards found historic treasure, it has an abstract shape that adds to the ancient feel.
Unusual, mesmerising and prominent - this piece looks very striking when worn and is a truly unique celebratory piece of ancient history.
Please note that as every piece is handmade items will vary slightly from the image shown.
- The face of the ring is 99.9% fine silver and 3cm in length
- The band has a width of 1cm
- All of our pieces are made to measure so please confirm your ring size at checkout
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery