Njörun Dream Ring
The Njörun dream ring is part of our new Dream collection. These pieces are organic shapes that are designed to emulate the fluidity of slumber. Each pure silver open ring is inspired by deities of ancient civilisations.
Njörun in old norse lore, is said to be the goddess of dreams although little is known about her. She was said to walk alone however give shelter and peace to those who found her, until they had recovered and could continue their journey.
This collection is beautifully simple, striking and can be stacked with our coin ring collections. Each piece is open backed which allows for a better fit on the finger.
- This piece is handcrafted with 999 fine silver.
- All of our pieces are handmade to measure so please confirm your ring size at checkout.
- All of our silver clay pieces are handmade so pieces will be similar but no two will be the same.
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials.
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver.
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery.