Morpheus Dream Ring
The Morpheus dream ring is part of our new Dream collection. These pieces are organic shapes that are designed to emulate the fluidity of slumber. Each pure silver open ring is inspired by deities of ancient civilisations.
Morpheus was the Greek God of dreams and the son of Hynos the god of sleep. He was said to shape and form dreams, this talent made him messenger of the gods.
This collection is beautifully simple, striking and can be stacked with our coin ring collections. Each piece is open backed which allows for a better fit on the finger.
- This piece is handcrafted with 999 fine silver.
- All of our pieces are handmade to measure so please confirm your ring size at checkout.
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials.
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver.
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery.