Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The midi ring originated in the Renaissance era and was said to signify wealth. I have always loved this style of ring and I felt Stone was the perfect collection to add this piece into.
The ring is designed to sit above the knuckle, it is sand cast in house from a wax mould and melted to achieve a ripple, textured effect that catches the light beautifully.
- The piece is made using recycled 925 sterling silver
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- This piece weighs approx 8g
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery