Mayan Broken Coin Pendant
This beautiful fine silver pendant depicts a Mayan calendar. The broken, half-coin look adds to the rustic aesthetic.
The calendar consists of three separate corresponding calendars creating wheels that work together. Each of the three calendars is cyclical, meaning a certain number of days must pass before a new cycle can begin.
The piece is designed to be comfortable and easy to wear and gives the power to transform any outfit.
- You may receive a left or a right side unless stated at check out
- This piece is created from 99.9% fine silver
- The piece is accompanied with a 925 silver chain available in your choice of 16, 18 or 20 inches in length
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery