Egyptian Broken Pendant
This fine silver pendant features the image of the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, broken in half to add to the rustic look.
"King Tut" or often referred to as the "Boy King" took over ancient Egypt when he was very young after the passing of his father.
Hinting towards found historic treasure, it has an abstract shape that adds to the ancient feel.
Unusual, mesmerising and prominent - this piece looks very striking when worn and is a truly unique celebratory piece of ancient history.
Please note that as every piece is handmade items will vary slightly from the image shown and you may receive a left or a right side unless you state at checkout.
- The pendant is made from 999 fine silver
- The pendant is accompanied with a 925 silver chain available in your choice of 16, 18 or 20 inches in length
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery