Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The cuttlefish signet has been cast in house by pouring molten silver into cuttlefish bone. An ancient technique that creates a unique ripple effect on the surface of the silver.
A 9ct gold solder line goes from one end of the face to the other.
- The piece is made using recycled 925 sterling silver
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- This piece weighs approx g and will be hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay office
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery