Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
A solid sterling silver ring sand cast in house. A mould for this piece is created by pouring layers of hot wax on top of each other creating the effect of layered stones.
This ring stands slightly high on the finger but in a subtle wearable way.
- The piece is made using recycled 925 sterling silver
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- This piece weighs approx 13g and will be hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay office
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery