Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- The piece is made using recycled 925 sterling silver
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- This piece weighs approx g and will be hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay office
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery
The cuttlefish signet has been cast in house by pouring molten silver into cuttlefish bone. An ancient technique that creates a unique ripple effect on the surface of the silver.
A 9ct gold solder line goes from one end of the face to the other.