Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- The piece is made using recycled 925 sterling silver
- All orders are packaged using recyclable and reusable materials
- This piece weighs approx 14g and will be hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay office
- Each order comes with a branded reusable hessian bag which helps protect the silver
- All shipments are securely tracked using Royal Mail Track and Trace for peace of mind delivery
A solid silver ring sand cast in house. The Cairns ring features a slightly irregular shape band with two ‘pebble’ like shapes stacked on top of one another. This ring is inspired by the ancient tradition of stone stacking also known as cairns.
Stone stacks have been used throughout history to mark burial grounds, guide travel’s and serve as shrines. The Cairns ring acts as a talisman on your hand to guide you through your travels and set you on the correct path.